Join our snorkel team to explore the Sorrento and Amalfi coasts. Let yourself be surprised by the exceptional concentration of biodiversity and the richness of species that populate the most superficial waters. We will stop in the most beautiful bays of the coast where equipped with mask and fins we will go to discover the magnificent seabed of the Marine Protected Area of Punta Campanella. Swimming in this natural aquarium in the company of our environmental guides will be an unforgettable experience.
Outside the Circumvesuviana station of Sorrento, Piazza Giovanni Battista de Curtis, 80067 Sorrento NA
Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
If necessary, the tour schedule may vary at the captain's discretion
- Essential prerequisites to book this tour: ability to swim and stay afloat without assistance
What is included
- English speaking instructors
- Pick-up from / to the port
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, aerator, fins and if necessary a flotation vest)
- Gift for tourists
- Water and snacks offered on board
- Beach towel